What follows is some of the most important truths you could ever possibly read or experience.
I decided to post these because not only do I need to be reminded of them, but you do too!
These aren’t my ideas.
They’re not my suggestions.
As a matter of fact they’re not suggestions at all.
This is who you are:
- You are complete in Him Who is the Head of all principality and power (Colossians 2:10).
- You are alive with Christ (Ephesians 2:5).
- You are free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2).
- You are far from oppression, and fear does not come near you (Isaiah 54:14).
- You are born of God, and the evil one does not touch you (1 John 5:18).
- You are holy and without blame before Him in love (Ephesians 1:4; 1 Peter 1:16).
- You have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16; Philippians 2:5).
- You have the peace of God that passes all understanding (Philippians 4:7).
- You have the Greater One living in you; greater is He Who is in you than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4).
- You have received the gift of righteousness and reign as a king in life by Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).
- You have received the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus, the eyes of my understanding
- being enlightened (Ephesians 1:17,18).
- You have received the power of the Holy Spirit to lay hands on the sick and see them recover, to cast out
- demons, to speak with new tongues. You have power over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any
- means harm you (Mark 16:17,18; Luke 10:17,19).
- You have put off the old man and have put on the new man, which is renewed in the knowledge after the image
- of Him Who created you (Colossians 3:9,10).
- You have given, and it is given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, men
- give into your bosom (Luke 6:38).
- You have no lack for your God supplies all of your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus
- (Philippians 4:19).
- You can quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one with your shield of faith (Ephesians 6:16).
- You can do all things through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:13).
- You show forth the praises of God Who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9).
- You are God’s child⎯for you are born again of the incorruptible seed of the Word of God, which lives and abides
- forever (1 Peter 1:23).
- You are God’s workmanship, created in Christ unto good works (Ephesians 2:10).
- You are a new creature in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17).
- You are a spirit being⎯alive to God (Romans 6:11;1 Thessalonians 5:23).
- You are a believer, and the light of the Gospel shines in your mind (2 Corinthians 4:4).
- You are a doer of the Word and blessed in your actions (James 1:22, 25).
- You are a joint-heir with Christ (Romans 8:17).
- You are more than a conqueror through Him Who loves you (Romans 8:37).
- You are an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony (Revelation 12:11).
- You are a partaker of His divine nature (2 Peter 1:3,4).
- You are an ambassador for Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20).
- You are part of a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a purchased people (1 Peter 2:9).
- You are the righteousness of God in Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21).
- You are the temple of the Holy Spirit; You are not your own (1 Corinthians 6:19).
- You are the head and not the tail; You are above only and not beneath (Deuteronomy 28:13).
- You are His elect, full of mercy, kindness, humility, and longsuffering (Romans 8:33; Colossians 3:12).
- You are forgiven of all your sins and washed in the Blood (Ephesians 1:7).
- You are delivered from the power of darkness and translated into God’s kingdom (Colossians 1:13).
- You are redeemed from the curse of sin, sickness, and poverty (Deuteronomy 28:15-68; Galatians 3:13).
- You are firmly rooted, built up, established in your faith and overflowing with gratitude (Colossians 2:7).
- You are called of God to be the voice of His praise (Psalm 66:8; 2 Timothy 1:9).
- You are healed by the stripes of Jesus (Isaiah 53:5; 1 Peter 2:24).
- You are raised up with Christ and seated in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6; Colossians 2:12;).
- You are greatly loved by God (Romans 1:7; Ephesians 2:4; Colossians 3:12; 1 Thessalonians 1:4).
- You are strengthened with all might according to His glorious power (Colossians 1:11).
- You are submitted to God, and the devil flees from me because you resist him in the Name of Jesus (James 4:7).
- You press on toward the goal to win the prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling you upward
- (Philippians 3:14).
- For God has not given you a spirit of fear; but of power, love, and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7).
- It is not you who live, but Christ lives in you (Galatians 2:20).
Perhaps today, you are in a good place, rooted firmly in the knowledge of these truths.
But someone you know isn’t, someone you know is hurting, someone you know needs to be reminded of these truths, so share them with that person.