Thanks for visiting my speaking page!
Communicating is the core of who I am.
It’s the grid from which I operate.
As a matter of fact, I have grown up a communicator. Even as a young boy, there are pictures of me sitting there, in my sunday best, on the front pew of church! Whether small groups, or large youth groups to stages and platforms of all shapes and sizes, whatever you can think of, I’ve been a part of it.
And primarily for the last 15 years, I have spent the majority of my time, as an Experience Architect, working with others, helping them communicate.
So I know far too well, the importance of booking the right person for an event or conference. I know what it takes, not to just connect with audiences but to engage audiences and ensure that an awesome experience is delivered each and every time.
How many times have you personally been to an event and heard a speaker, only to feel disconnected, distracted or otherwise bored?
Knowing the raw power that Awesome Experiences inherently posses, I engage audiences through my own powerful stories and unique perceptions that help us all connect with ourselves in deeply profound ways.
What You Can Expect
Should you decide to book me for an event, here are a few things you can expect:
- A Prompt Response. Having been responsible for the advancing and strategic planning of production and logistics for several world-class artists and entertainers, I know first hand the importance of receiving prompt timely responses.
- Personal Consultation. That’s right, Personal. Not an assistant, not an employee, me! It is goal to make sure I completely understand the passion and intent behind the event. After all, what’s the point if I were to show up clueless and therefore put the overall experience at risk!
- Promoting The Event. It would be my pleasure to promote your event on all my social media outlets and on my blog.
- Excellence. I live my life with the understanding that
to whom much is given, much is required,and that pushes me to strive for excellence in everything I do. Delivering an excellent talk is my goal.
- Follow Up and Feedback. I’ve always believed that no matter what is going on around me, there is something there for me to learn. I invite feedback, and will seek to follow-up with you quickly.
Topics I’m Passionate About
While I can speak with confidence on many subjects, these themes are most prevalent:
- Identity (The Creative Order) (Being vs. Doing)
- Experiencing Life
- Creating Awesome Experiences
- The Importance Of Community
- Extravagant Worship
- Engaging Your Audience
What Others Have Said
Are you interested in finding out more?
Fill out the form below and lets create an Awesome Experience together!